Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

This Moment.

"A Friday ritual. A single photo capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Inspired by Soulemama.


(for those of you in San Antonio, please check out the stage one drought restrictions before you play in the sprinklers with your kids!)


This week, I am looking forward to:

- Attending a bridal expo with my sister-in-law. I love weddings and everything to do with them, and I am honored she asked me to share these special moments with her!
- Starting preparations for my husband's birthday celebration.
- Beginning the planning stages for Lily's birthday party in July...including planning her mama-made gifts!
- Starting a series of blog posts about our shopping/cooking/eating strategies and philosophies. Please stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elicia,

    Regarding your comment on my blog, I adored my doula and was really glad she was present for my youngest's birth. My labor was only 2.5 hours start to finish, and I gave birth 20 minutes after we got to the hospital, but even so she was SO helpful, both before and after birth! Violet's birth story is here if you want to read more about my experience with my doula. :)

    ReplyDelete